IMPORTANT DATES > CHARDHAM YATRA 2020 DEPARTURE DATES FROM HARIDWAR
CHARDHAM YATRA 2020 FIXED DEPARTURE DATES TOUR ITINERARY:-
DAY 01: HARIDWAR – BARKOT
- Morning Pick up from Delhi airport or Railway station and drive to Haridwar, Reach Haridwar.
- Drive to Barkot will be via Dehradun ,Mussoorie and visiting Kempty fall enrooted.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Barkot.
- On chardham route Barkot is the best place to stay while visiting yamunotri temple.
DAY 02: BARKOT – YAMUNOTRI – BARKOT [30KMS DRIVE & 7KMS TREK (ONE SIDE)]
- Morning Wake up and leave for Yamunotri Darshan, your first of Himalayan Chardham.
- Drive to Jankichatti, trek start from here to Yamunotri (6kms).Either by walk or by Hiring Pony or by Palanquin.
- Arrival Yamunotri, ( One can cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund. Pilgrims take this cooked rice home as “Prasad”. Here near the temple “Pooja” can be offered to Divya Shila).
- After taking bath in Jamunabai Kund’s warn water and having “Darshan” of pious “Yamunaji” returning to Jankichatti.
- Later drive back to Barkot.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 03: BARKOT – UTTARKASHI
- Morning breakfast and leave for Uttarkashi, literally meaning Kashi of north.Enroute Journey breaks at Brahamkhal and Dharasu band. Later reach Uttarkashi in time for Lunch.
- Rest of the evening at leisure. Later visit Vishwanath Temple.
- Dinner & stay overnight at the Hotel.
- On chardham route Uttarkashi is the best place to stay while visiting Gangotri temple.
DAY 04: UTTARKASHI – GANGOTRI – UTTARKASHI (200 KMS)
- Early morning wakeup call and light breakfast proceed for Gangotri.
- Enrooted journey break at Gangnani, hot water spring, later continue for Gangotri temple.
- Post Puja, lunch at Gangotri. Later leave for Uttarkashi.
- Dinner & stay overnight at Uttarkashi.
- Gangotri Temple :- The temple, constructed by the Gorkha General Amar Singh Thapa in the 18th Century, is situated on the right bank of Bhagirathi.
- Submerged Shivling :- Submerged in the river, this natural rock Shivling is the place where, according to mythology Lord Shiva sat when he received the Ganga in his matted lock. It is visible in winter months when water level decreases.
DAY 05: UTTARKASHI – GUPTKASHI
- Morning post breakfast leave for Guptkashi for the Kedarnath darshan, one of the twelve Jyotirlingas.
- Drive to Guptkashi enroute visiting Heritage Tehri Town and lake which is developed by Submerging whole town under it, Reach Guptkashi.
- Guptkashi large village located in Kedar Khanda. It is famous for the ancient Vishwanath Temple – dedicated to god Shiva – similar to the one in Varanasi.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Guptkashi.
- On chardham route Guptkashi is the best place to stay while visiting Kedarnth temple.
DAY 06: GUPTKASHI – KEDARNATH
- Morning drive to Gaurikund, Trek start from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (3584 mts) on foot or on by pony / Doli.
- Tour members should carry personal medicines, heavy woolen, toiletries and clothes for an overnight halt at Kedarnath.
- Check in Hotel/Tents.
- Later visit Kedarnath Temple.
- Night halt at kedrnath.
DAY 07: KEDARNATH – GUPTKASHI
- Early morning, after Temple Darshan trek down to Gaurikund.
- Later, drive to Guptkashi.
- Overnight stay in Guptkashi.
DAY 08: GUPTKASHI – BADRINATH
- Morning Drive to Badrinath via Joshimath.
- Check in Hotel.
- Later at evening visit Badrinath Temple for Aarti.
- Overnight stay at Badrinath.
- On chardham route Joshimath is the best place to stay while visiting Badrinath temple.
DAY 09: BADRINATH – SRINAGAR
- Early morning, pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal. Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There are other interesting sight seeing spot like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the “Mukh” of the Saraswati River. Just within the three kms of Badrinath jee.
- Later drive back to Srinagar.
- Check in Hotel.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Srinagar.
DAY 10: SRINAGAR / HARIDWAR
- Enjoy your delicious buffet breakfast .
- Check-out from the hotel.
- Later, Drive back to Haridwar.
- Tour ends with sweet Memories
Guptkashi :- Hotel Kadar darshan/ Similar
Barkot :- Hotel Diya Raj/Hotel Kumar/Similar
Badrinath:- Hotel Badrivalley/Similar
Uttarkashi:- Hotel Apex Heritage/Similar
Pipalkoti:- Hotel Comfort In/ Similar
Uttarkashi:- Hotel Nirmal Ganga/Similar